The objects of the Association shall be:
- to maintain the ethics of the profession:
- to create a bond of good fellowship among its members with a view to promote the welfare of the Association;
- to safeguard the interests of the profession and to take such necessary steps as is needed to attain the objectives;
- to promote or assist in securing legislation in the interests of its members;
- to undertake and organize propaganda and educational work in order to strengthen the association;
- to represent its members and to secure representation on any council or committee which will affect them;
- to do all such things that are conductive to the attainment of the above objects.